Despite many bureaucratic challenges that foreigners face in the Ukraine, the country has seen a steady influx of international investments and new businesses set up. Ukrainian authorities regularly try to encourage foreign investment and abolished investment permits. However, all enterprises must be established according to the forms and procedures prescribed by Ukrainian law and registered with the appropriate government agencies.
Company Incorporation Ukraine
Company Formation FAQs
- What are the main types of Ukrainian company?
- How much share capital is required to start a Ukrainian LLC (TOB) or JSC (AT)?
- What are the main features of a Ukrainian LLC (TOB)?
- What are the main features of a Ukrainian JSC (AT)?
- What are the main features and requirements of a Representative Office?
- How easy it is to recruit staff in Ukraine?
- What is the regulatory environment like?
- Are there financial incentives available / what are the banking facilities like?
- How easy is it to close a Ukrainian company?
Branch and Subsidiary Information
Open a Branch in Ukraine
The Ukraine is favourable to foreign investment and offers various incentives to encourage investors. Foreign companies looking to establish a branch in the Ukraine can benefit from the country’s skilled labour force, huge consumer market and geographical location as the trading bridge between Europe, Asia and Russia.