Are you looking to set up a company within the European Union and wondering which country to choose? Malta might be the one worth considering, with investors reaping the benefits of professional local employees, a highly competitive tax regime, and a stable legal and economic infrastructure.
Company Incorporation Malta
Company Formation FAQs
- Why should I opt to incorporate in Malta?
- What are the main types of Maltese company incorporation?
- What are the main features of Maltese Private Limited Companies?
- What regulations are involved?
- How does asset holding and asset protection work in Malta?
- What are the benefits of tax planning through Maltese holding companies?
- How easy is it to close a Maltese company?
Branch and Subsidiary Information
Open a Branch in Malta
Malta encourages foreign investment into the country with its excellent business environment and various financial incentives. The establishment of a branch in Malta is overseen by the Maltese Companies Act, which declares the requirements for branch registration.
Open a Subsidiary in Malta
Malta has a range of beneficial factors encouraging foreign investment into the country. Being a member state of the EU and a member of the Eurozone, Malta is particularly attractive for EU investors or for non-EU investors as a gateway into the EU.