Company Incorporation Belgium
Company Formation FAQs
- What are the most common types of business formation in Belgium?
- How much share capital is required to establish a company limited by shares (S.A./N.V.)?
- What are the formalities regarding Belgium incorporation as a S.A./N.V.?
- What other requirements are there for an S.A./N.V.?
- How much share capital is needed for a private limited liability company S.P.R.L./B.V.B.A.?
- What are the other features of a S.P.R.L./B.V.B.A?
- What other types of Belgian company formation are there?
- How easy is it to recruit staff in Belgium?
- What is the regulatory environment like for those seeking company registration Belgium?
- How easy is it to close a Belgian company?
- Are there financial incentives available – and what about banking facilities?
Branch and Subsidiary Information
Open a Branch in Belgium
Introduction to setting up a Belgian branch
Belgium is a world leading export country and establishing a branch here is a fairly popular choice for foreign investors. Expansion into Belgium offers advantages such as excellent infrastructure and government support services across all the regional areas of the country.