European Company Formation Agent
There are many reasons for wanting to move your existing business abroad or simply to begin the process of European company formation or company incorporation in a foreign country.
Heather Landau Interviewed On Company Formation
The biggest issues facing clients that we come across are – what country offers the most benefits for my business? How do I know that I am choosing the right type of agent to form my company in Europe?
Every country in Europe has so many different benefits, not to mention potential pitfalls. Even those who know exactly which country they require will find company formation very difficult to set up in due to the often complicated local legal processes and bureaucracy.
It is very difficult to run an existing business or focus on a new one when trying to get around the complex and extremely difficult legislation and culture of various foreign countries not to mention language barriers. You want to be able to find a company formation agent you can trust who has works with accredited local formation lawyers and accountants without having to spend the time trying to find them yourself. NB. Are you an American? This is a must see.
Fortunately, openAeuropeancompany.com has the solution to all these problems. We can offer a wide range of company formation services, everything from the benefit of our expertise on what’s the best place for you to incorporate your company through to dealing with all the legal, accountancy, and office accommodation issues on your behalf. In fact, we provide a range of tailor made packages to suit all your company formation needs and can arrange the whole process for you-so you don’t have to.
European Company Formation Agent And Company Incorporation Specialists
Our services are designed and provided for clients who wish to set up in Europe. We offer expertise drawn from years of experience in the European incorporation market.
By applying this experience and using our excellent network of country representative offices, legal and financial contacts we can assist you with company formations in all 26 countries throughout Europe. For more information- please visit the individual country pages which can be accessed using the flags on the left hand side of this page for further details.
As a European business owner you may need to have an office presence situated in a convenient location or you may need ongoing accountancy or legal assistance. We have access to offices, lawyers, accountants and consultants in each country to assist with every stage of your business, according to budget and requirement. For further information about bespoke services, offices, accountancy or legal assistance, the benefits of registration in Europe and how we can help you open a company in Europe, please contact us via live chat, email or enquiry form.
Why Use openAeuropeancompany.com?
- As a company formation agent we offer full range of company formation and company incorporation services including: European company formation, bank account assistance, serviced offices, legal and accountancy assistance
- We provide expert help and advice in setting up your business in Europe from start to finish
- We understand your individual needs and requirements
- Customer care is our priority for all company formation and company incorporation that we set up in Europe
- A unique one stop solution for all your European formation requirements that you can’t find anywhere else
- We take care of the entire process from start to finish so you can relax knowing our experts will organise everything for you
How Can openAeuropeancompany.com Assist You?
We have a full range of European company formation agent services throughout Europe in more than 20 countries with dedicated account managers assigned to your file to assist with your enquiries, however large or small. Once incorporation is instructed, a member of our team will follow your file from beginning to end. All appointments to sign documents, attend bank and meet with the accountant will be set up in 1 business day in order to reduce the time spent out of the office
We Ensure The Following:
- We will hold your hand every step of the way throughout the incorporation process
- You receive all company formation documents related to your file once the process is complete
- We locate and manage rentals for virtual, serviced or physical office requirements
- Accountants will be offered to you in the country in which you have established for submission of all relevant tax and VAT returns
- Whether your enquiry is straightforward or out of the ordinary we will always try to assist
To talk to a European formation specialist call us on +44 (0)208 421 7470, speak to us live on Live chat (which you can see on the right hand side of this page), or simply fill in your enquiry below and we’ll get straight back to you…
Registration for Money Laundering Regulation (MLR)
In 2007 the Anti Money Laundering Regulations were brought into effect by the Government, making it a Legal requirement that ALL Company Formation Agents have an “MLR”. This will come into effect from 15th December.
Universal Company Incorporations Ltd has successfully applied for and received its MLR Registration Number 12710242 . This means that we have passed the Fit and Proper test and HM Customs and Excise have confirmed that we have successfully registered for MLR.
Be aware that company Formation Agents that operate without an MLR number are breaking the Law. Our recommendation is that you ask for full details of the MLR number before processing the formation of a company through any company formation agent.