Expanding a recruitment business overseas can be a great strategy for encouraging growth, demonstrating scalability and ultimately increasing the value of your business. Recruiters are quickly recognising that some of the greatest opportunities lie further afield and seeking new markets can help put your business ahead of the competition.
Setting up a recruitment agency in China is an exciting prospect and a major global survey of employment trends found that recruitment activity in China is higher than anywhere else in the world.
Why use Open A European Company to assist with setting up a recruitment agency in China?
Understanding local employment legislation, accounting requirements, language barriers and red-tape can often deter businesses from the outset. At openAeuropeancompany.com our team of professional experts have years of experience and are always available to help guide you through the entire process.
- We provide expert help and advice in setting up your recruitment business in China from start to finish
- We will guide you throughout the incorporation process
- A unique one-stop solution for all your Chinese formation requirements that you can’t find anywhere else
Services we provide include:
- Company formation
- Accounting services
- Recruitment license applications
- Physical & Virtual Offices
- Bank introductions
- Immigration and visas
Requirements for opening a recruitment business in China
UK companies who want to carry out profit-making activity in China often use a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) company structure. One of the main benefits is that it can be 100% owned and controlled by a UK parent company.
There are a number of legal requirements that must be fulfilled in order to register for a WFOE business in China. These are:
- You must have a Legal Representative, Director, Supervisor and Shareholder, with at least one Individual Director and one Individual Supervisor appointed to a Limited company in China
- For minimum registered capital for the Chinese entity, we recommend that you start with USD 50,000
- An office lease agreement and related property certificate are required for registering an entity in China
- The requirements to be eligible to register for VAT in China are that you must have a physical presence and that you have business in China. Without this it is unlikely you will qualify to register for VAT
To register a recruitment business in Mainland China, you will be required to apply for a business licence with the local Administration for Industry and Commerce (AIC).
Hong Kong however is often viewed as the gateway into China, and it’s recommended that companies open a business in Hong Kong prior to applying for the licence in China.
What we require to open your recruitment company in China
In order to commence with the formation procedure, we will require the following:
- 100% of the company formation cost
- A completed activation checklist
- Notarised and certified business licenses or business incorporation certificates for the shareholder(s). (We can provide this service)
- Bank Reference Letter of the shareholder(s). (We can provide this service)
- Passport copies of Legal Rep, Directors, Supervisors, General Managers, etc
- Office lease contract and property certificates of the office (if not engaged in our virtual office address service)
- Photos, brief but consecutive resume of the Legal Representative
Please contact us for more information or for a free consultation on how to expand your recruitment business to China.