Russia has been an attractive business partner in the eyes of many entrepreneurs for the last few years. Investment opportunities have been coming up in great numbers and are attracting many foreign companies that are seeking access to potential new markets.
Company Incorporation Russia
Company Formation FAQs
- What are the benefits of company formation in Russia?
- What are the main types of Russian company?
- What are the main features of Russian LLC (OOO) and PLC (AO)?
- What are the main features and requirements of a Representative Office or a Branch?
- How easy it is to recruit staff in Russia?
- What is the regulatory environment like?
- Are there financial incentives available and what are the banking facilities like?
- How easy is it to close a Greek company?
Branch and Subsidiary Information
Open a Branch in Russia
Russia encourages foreign investment in many business sectors of the country and a range of incentives are available. The country has a massive consumer market and can also be advantageous to branches looking to access the markets of CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries.