openAeuropeancompany.com has over 8 years of experience within worldwide company formation, and we have now partnered with a specialist travel consultant boasting over 15 years of experience within the industry.
If you are considering starting a travel agency in Europe, then you will need specialist advice before setting up your company and for licence applications. Whether you are looking to set up a travel agency in the UK, Ireland or the rest of Europe, our specialist can help you.
Here’s what he says:
“Starting a travel agency agency in Europe can be a bit of a minefield, as you will need to navigate through and comply with the European Package Directive. Add the fact each country within Europe has slightly different requirements and you will see why specialists are sought after.
We have over 15 years experience in the regulations that govern travel, and we are confident that we can help make your process of choosing and obtaining a licence, far simpler.
We will meet you to gain the best understanding of your business and give you the options, dependent on which country you want to operate in.”
Irrespective of the country applicable to your business, our consultant will:
- Discuss your plans, and set out the types of licence available for your business
- Discuss the financial requirements required for the initial licence and what you need to achieve in order to maintain the licence
- Assist in putting together the application (this can include writing the business plan and financial projections)
- Attend any meetings required by licensing bodies
- Use our comprehensive list of contacts to help you meet the requirements at a low cost to you
- Provide ongoing support, including the annual renewal of your licence(s)
To talk to us about starting a Travel Agency in Europe, call us on +44 (0)208 421 7470, or simply fill in your enquiry below and we’ll get straight back to you.