Starting A Recruitment Company in the Netherlands
Expanding a recruitment business overseas can be a great strategy for encouraging growth, demonstrating scalability and ultimately increasing the value of your business. Recruiters are quickly recognising that some of the greatest opportunities lie further afield and seeking new markets can help put your business ahead of the competition.
The Netherlands has been a popular destination to open a recruitment company in recent years. With a highly educated and motivated workforce, the majority of the Dutch population speaks more than one foreign language, ensuring the Netherlands is a popular location for many multi-national businesses.
Both large and small businesses use the services of recruitment agencies and new businesses can work for both local and international clients who are looking to access the country’s highly skilled talented pool.
Popular for their shared services centre’s, customer care centre’s, distribution operations and technological innovations, the Netherlands has invested in electronic commerce, a high-speed Internet and a variety of digital communication systems.
Why use Open A European Company to assist with setting up a recruitment business in the Netherlands?
Understanding local employment legislation, accounting requirements, language barriers and red-tape can often deter businesses from the outset. At Open A European Company.com our team of professional experts have years of experience and are always available to help guide you through the entire process.
- We provide expert help and advice in setting up your recruitment business in the Netherlands from start to finish.
- We will guide you throughout the incorporation process.
- A unique one-stop solution for all your Dutch company formation requirements that you can’t find anywhere else.
- We take care of the entire process from start to finish so you can relax knowing our experts will organise everything for you.
Services we provide include:
- Company formation.
- Accounting services and payroll.
- Registering for VAT.
- Recruitment license applications.
- Physical & Virtual Offices.
- Bank introductions.
- Immigration & visas.
Requirements for setting up a recruitment business in the Netherlands
The first step of setting up a recruitment business will be to determine the most suitable business structure. There are four major forms of Dutch company formation, a Public Limited Company (NV), Partnerships and Branches, however the most popular is a Private Limited Company (BV). The requirements to open a Private Limited Company are:
- You can have one or more founders who can be individuals or companies.
- A minimum of one shareholder.
- No minimum share capital. It can be as little as €1.
- You must have a registered address in the Netherlands.
- There are no nationality requirement for shareholders.
- Audited accounts must be filed with the Chamber of Commerce.
What’s required to open your recruitment company in the Netherlands
In order to commence with the formation procedure, we will need to:
- Select and check the availability of the company name.
- Depositing the minimum share capital.
- Successfully opening a bank account.
- Draft and submit the necessary documentation.
Trade Registration & VAT
To open a recruitment company in the Netherlands you will need to be registered at the Trade Register and also be registered for VAT.
There are no licences required to run a recruitment company in the Netherlands, unless you are providing employment agency services in conjunction with a state run employment office.
Please contact us for more information or for a free consultation on how to expand your recruitment business to the Netherlands.