The Emerald Isle
openAeuropeancompany.com has over 8 years of experience within worldwide company formation, and we have now partnered with a specialist travel consultant boasting over 15 years of experience within the industry.
If you are considering starting a travel agency in Europe, then you will need specialist advice before setting up your company and for licence applications. Whether you are looking to set up a travel agency in the UK, Ireland or the rest of Europe, our specialist can help you.
Here’s what our partner says:
“If you are looking at starting a travel agency in Ireland, you will need to obtain a travel agent or tour operator licence from Commission for Aviation Regulation. The application process in Ireland is probably one of the most comprehensive, and we are confident we can help make this process and easier and simpler one.
With over 15 years of experience in dealing with travel regulations globally, we will ensure that you obtain the licence in the most efficient manner. After getting a full understanding of your business, we will assist in putting together your application and ensuring the process is as smooth as possible.”
Our consultant will:
- Discuss your plans, and set out the type of licence available for your business
- Discuss the financial requirements required for the initial licence and what you need to achieve in order to maintain the licence
- Assist in putting together the application (this can include writing the business plan and financial projections)
- Attend any meetings required by the licensing bodies
- Use our comprehensive list of contacts to help you meet the requirements at a low cost to you
- Provide ongoing support, including the annual renewal of the licence(s)
To talk to us about starting a Travel Agency in Ireland, call us on +44 (0)208 421 7470, or simply fill in your enquiry below and we’ll get straight back to you.