Starting a Travel Agency
Open a European Company.com has over 8 years of experience within worldwide company formation, and now, we have partnered with a specialist travel consultant boasting over 15 years of experience within the industry. If you are considering starting a travel agency in Europe, then you will need specialist advice before setting up your company and for licence applications. Whether you are looking to set up a travel agency in the UK, Ireland or the rest of Europe, our specialist can help you.
Here is what he says:
“Starting a travel agency in the UK can appear to be very confusing, and at times it is. This is because in order to understand whether or not you need a licence to operate, and if so, which licence is the right one for you, there are a number of regulations you need to consider and get to grips with.
With over 15 years of experience in regulations that govern travel, we are confident that we can help make your process of obtaining a licence, far simpler.”
Our consultant will:
- Discuss your plans, and set out the type of licence available for your business
- Discuss the financial requirements required for the initial licence and what you need to achieve in order to maintain the licence
- Assist in putting together the application (this can include writing the business plan and financial projections)
- Attend any meetings required by the licencing bodies
- Use our comprehensive list of contacts to help you meet the requirements at a low cost to you
- Provide ongoing support, including the annual renewal of the licence(s)
To talk to us about starting a Travel Agency in the UK, call us on +44 (0)208 421 7470, or simply fill in your enquiry below and we’ll get straight back to you…